Sunday, December 27, 2009

Proud to be a Mallu!!!

This is one of the best mallu mails I have recieved!!!


Beating the employment 'trap; enjoy it…

Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new Chairman for Microsoft Europe.

5000 candidates assembled in a large room.
One candidate is our Kutty.

Bill Gates: Thank you for coming.
Those who do not know JAVA may leave.

2000 people left the room.

Kutty says to himself, 'I do not know JAVA, but I have
nothing to lose if I stay. I'll give it a try !'

Bill Gates: Candidates who never had experience of managing more
than 100 people may leave.

2000 people left the room.

Kutty says to himself

'I never managed anybody by myself, but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me ?' So he stays.


Bill Gates: Candidates who do not have management diplomas may leave.

500 people left the room.

Kutty says to himself,
'I left school at 15, but what have I got to lose ?' So he stays in the room.

Lastly, Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serbo-Croat
to leave.

498 people left the room.

Kutty says to himself,
'I do not speak one word of Serbo-Croat but what do I have to lose ?' So he stays and finds himself with one other candidate; Everyone else has gone.

Bill Gates joined them and said 'Apparently you are the only two candidates who speak Serbo-Croat, so I'd now like to hear you two have a conversation together in that language.'

Calmly, Kutty turns to the other candidate and asked
'Naattil Eviddeya?'

The other candidate answers…'Thrissur'

3 comments:

  1. this brought a genuine smile to my face =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe!...im surprised bill gates dint join the conversation..half expected him to be a mallu too!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. teresa am happy :)
    arafat lol!! he might b.. hu knws??!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...